Have you ever received email notifications for sessions like “Email etiquettes” and “Time Management” and other atrocious sessions? Although highly invigorating, I feel the sessions aren’t the ones which are needed to survive in the corporate world. So, I attended sessions and read books which were very useful, and I believe they would come in handy for employees. Here they are-
1) How to backstab effectively – By Mr Fairbrother
2) Mr. Project Manager- How I learned to stop worrying and love “Blame game”
3) Leveraging complex business jargons with no apparent relevance – Mr Simpleton
4) Duck soup for the shameless soul
5) Quantity over quality.
6) How to write short emails with long signatures
7) Learn “beating around the bush” in 1 day (duration – 2 weeks)
8) Work allocation strategy – mundane jobs for creative people
9) How to conduct a training program for no apparent reason and gain credits
10) Tapping the talent – finding a scapegoat in a team you are leading
11) The power of “not doing” and delegating
12) How to weave false stories in self appraisal.
13) Rich manager, poor employees – Creating disparity amongst employees – By Mr. Commy
14) Eyewash for employees –( This session promises a lot to the attendees)
15) Leader without a title, promotion without hike
16) Body language skills to feign being awake during meetings – Mr Saporiano
17) How stuff doesn’t work
18) Blowing your own trumpet – By India’s leading management trainer
19) The bad habits of highly ineffective people
20) Corporate hypocrisy Responsibility in you
21) The CEO who sold his soul and bought a Ferrari.
22) Ass kissing for dummies – By unknown
These sessions were instrumental in making me a better professional. Are there any sessions or books that you would like to share? I would love to know.